You want more customers, higher margins, more market share. Your shareholders demand more value, more return. Your employees want a clear vision and culture that recognizes their achievements and provides them the opportunity to grow and excel.
Regardless of your current challenge – more leads in the pipeline, higher win rates, more consistent team performance – we have a solution for leadership.
Nine Conversations in Leadership™
For organisations seeking sustainable, results-oriented leadership development, Nine Conversations in Leadership™ is an innovative intervention that acts as a catalyst for long-term leadership development throughout the organisation. Unlike other leadership programmes, the Nine Conversations in Leadership™ intervention works at the levels of knowledge, values and behaviours to achieve holistic leadership growth.
- For organisations seeking sustainable, results-orientated leadership development, Nine Conversations in Leadership™ is an innovative intervention that acts as a catalyst for long-term leadership development throughout the organisation.
- Grow leadership capability across organisational levels.
- Create space for leadership to come to a shared understanding of key strategic changes.
- Enhance alignment and cohesion in leadership teams.
- Do all of this, while working on the real work of your organisation.
This programme is suitable for single teams or large groups of leaders, especially at the middle, senior and executive management levels.
New Manager Bootcamp
A good sales manager is critical to the success of the entire sales team. The sales manager’s attitude can determine the sales department’s performance and the team’s attitude towards work.
However, too often great are promoted into a sales management position without the proper skills and competencies to succeed. This program is designed to set new sales managers up for success and make the transition from individual salesperson to effectively leading a team to success. Sales management positions require an entirely different skill set than typical sales positions and you should equip sales managers accordingly.
- New Manager Boot Camp brings new managers in the organisation together to develop effective and healthy management practices to ensure that your strategy gets executed, that the business succeeds, and that you keep, and keep attracting, the best people out there.
- This programme covers 12 themes, and is aimed at the new manager, enabling a better transition to the management role. It includes competency assessments, learning assignments, and above all, learning conversations with peers where a shared perspective of the management role and responsibility in the organisation is developed.